Center Flow Bandsil CFS
- Modern construction from robust stainless high quality materials.
- High separation in many applications.
- Stainless chains & sprockets.
- Separated clean & dirty side. No ”carry over”.
- Flow direction ”inside-out” (center flow) or ”outside-in” (dual flow).
- Alternative solutions for band cleaning reduces water consumption.
- Perforated plate panels or wire mesh panels.
- With or without brush to suit different applications.
- Integrated wash press compactor, launder trough or conveyor.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
Vertical center flow band screen
Center Flow Screen CFS separates solids (screenings, rubbish) from water. A band of linked perforated or mesh panels filters the water. Separated material is conveyed upwards and gets brushed/flushed off at the discharge point. The optional brush and a cleaning system keeps the perforations from clogging.
- Discharge height 2-50m
- Width 500-3000mm
- Perforation/mesh 0.5-10mm
- Capacity 100-20000l/s