Through Flow Screen TFS
- Modern construction from robust stainless high quality materials.
- High separation in many applications.
- Stainless chains & sprockets.
- Alternative solutions for band cleaning reduces water consumption.
- Perforated plate panels or wire mesh panels.
- With or without brush to suit different applications.
- Integrated wash press compactor, launder trough or conveyor.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
Through Flow Screen TFS separates solids (screenings, rubbish) from water. A band of linked perforated or mesh panels filters the water. Separated material is conveyed upwards and gets brushed/flushed off at the discharge point. The optional brush and a cleaning system keeps the perforations from clogging.
- Discharge height 2-50m
- Width 500-3000mm
- Perforation/mesh 0.5-10mm
- Capacity 100-20000l/s
2pcs TFS installed in compact space. Self adjusting brushes via moving drive unit on pivot axle frame
Easy open inspection covers, Easy pivot out of channel for service
Easy access hinged discharge chutes
Thick perfo panels, Rotating roller prevents screenings accumulation on the backside, Selfadjusting brush reduces brush wear and pressure causing wear to perforations and panels
2pcs TFS in freestanding tanks in compact space