Spiral Weir Screen SWS
- Used in concrete channels to treat sewage water at high flow scenarios.
- Modern construction from robust certified stainless high-quality materials.
- Compact solution for narrow channels.
- Spiral with shaft for pushing operation handles tangling solids such as rags/cloth.
- 10-15 mm thick segment welded stainless steel spiral.
- Full length backed non water absorbing high quality brush strip in SS316 channel.
- No clamps that tangle up screenings!
- Screenings can be fed back to the main channel or be pushed out of the channel via a conical discharge pipe.
Diameter trough 300, 500 & 700mm
Length trough 1-10m
Perforation 3, 5 or 6mm
Spiral Weir Screen SWS separates solids (screenings, rubbish) from water. A rotating spiral with a peripheral brush cleans a screen basket and transports solids to the end of the trough. The separated solids get throwed/pushed back to the main channel or as an option be pushed out of the channel via a conical discharge pipe.